Brew the perfect beer with the guidance of our award winning Brew Master
Use our professional grade brewing equipment to brew your own beer along side our brewers and Navy Seal/CEO Pat Devlin.
The whole process will take anywhere from 2-4 weeks depending on the beer. Upgrade your experience and we'll create your artwork, cans, and bottles.
In this session you can sample from our selection of 20+ beers and talk shop with the brewers. What to expect...
- Beer Sampling and Recipes
- Final Total & Bill (Due the day you'll brew)
- Date & Time Scheduled
- Pay $100 Non-refundable deposit
Do you want to make your experience one that you'll never forget? Choose from our optional add-ons and make your beer look as good as it tastes.
- Artwork & Label ($150)
- Replace your sixtel with 80 cans of beer. ($150)
- Snapchat Filter For Your Release Party ($150)
Expect roughly 4 hours of time brewing the beer here in our facility. If you plan on getting down and dirty with the brewers wear some clothing that you can get dirty. You can be involved as much or a little as you'd like. This only means that the brewers won't make you squeegee the floor or do any heavy lifting, but if you'd really like to, you can.
Typically it will take anywhere from 3-6 weeks for your beer to be ready for consumption. At this point we're ready for your release party. What to expect...
- 1 sixtel of your beer to take home (1/6th of a barrel)
- Your beer will be featured for sale in the Brew Pub
- If you purchased additional options these will be available as well.